Last updated: January 17, 2023
Who we are
Sow Many Plants is a production of Fuzzy Head, LLC (“Company”).
What information do we collect?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How your information may be used?
The Company may use the information collected on this Website in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-Party use of personal information
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Company’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, the Company will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, the Company may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, the Company may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly visible information
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. To create a user profile, you must choose a username and password and input your email address for profile confirmation. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website.
You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account.
Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on the Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Company may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
The Company is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, the Company may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Company to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Rights related to your personal information
Opt-out: You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at https://sowmanyplants.com/contact/
Access: You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to https://sowmanyplants.com/contact/
Amend: You may request to amend or update your personal information by submitting a request to https://sowmanyplants.com/contact/
Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to https://sowmanyplants.com/contact/
Sensitive personal information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at https://sowmanyplants.com/contact/ and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The purpose of the Website is to provide gardening and preserving tips, recipes, and experiences based on our own techniques, experiments, and experiences. To help offset the costs of running the Website (including technical tools and server space), we use affiliate links in posts when they are available.
The Company takes pride in abiding by the revised Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials as they are in the best interest of protecting the public from any intentionally errant or misleading paid-for advertising. As such, and in full transparency to our readers on the Website, the Company proudly discloses the following to our readers:
- The content of this Website is a source of income for the Company, and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses at the Company’s sole discretion
- The Company will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that the Company has, in fact, used.
- Products may be provided to the Company by our advertising partners for our review, and given to the Company free of charge with no cost to us. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way, and the Company will disclose in any review in which a product or service was provided under these circumstances
- The Company will always give genuine opinions about a product or service whether or not the service provider is a partner or affiliate
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of the Website may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference
Transparency with our readers is paramount as we appreciate every guest who visits the Website. As such, we aim to be up front and honest in every aspect of our Company starting with the integrity of our content.
The Company has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website has been tested for accuracy. The Company makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
The Website disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Website. The Website assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Website.
The Website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. The Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Website.
By posting a comment to an article or page, you agree to the basic principles of respect and kindness. Please respect one another, regardless of who, where, or what level our various skills are at. This Website is not the place for criticisms or negativity.
Use of the Website
Unless otherwise stated, the Company owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
The following uses are not permitted:
- Republication of content from the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sale, rental or sub-license of any content from the Website;
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on this website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
- Redistribution of content of the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Website is included.
From time to time, the Website will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, email or other methods. Use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of the Company’s intellectual property rights. Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to the Company.
You must not use the Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impair the availability of access to the Website. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Website, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without the Company’s express written permission.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without the Company’s express written permission.
The Company is based in the United State and provides this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Unless otherwise noted, the design, content and all components of the Website are copyrights owned by the Company or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
The Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Company’s, in any manner likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company.
From time to time, the Website will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties related to the Company’s services. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners. The Company is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or paid by Pinterest, Google, Instagram, or Facebook.
Grant of rights
You grant the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any content you contribute to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media. You also grant the Company the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Content contributed to the Website
Any content you contribute to the Website, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or the Company or a third party.
The Company reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Website; (ii) stored on the Company’s servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Website. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
If you send the Company an email, register to use the Website or provide your email to the Company in any other way, you consent to receive communications from the Company electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from the Company satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Website, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Website, you expressly hold the Company harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. The Company makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided therein.
The Company makes no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. The Company is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
Limitation of liability
THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.